Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update...

Sushi with some gals from work this weekend!

Plan to make a turkey dinner for my sister and her boys when they are in town for Pumpkinfest the first weekend in October.

Anchor Bar visit October 11th! Stopping by on my return from my 10 year college reunion at Fredonia. Buffalo friends-- drop me a note if you want to meet me there!

Apple picking with my brother and his fam in Mexico, NY on October 17th!

Mom wrote last night and said she'd teach me to make sauce before Thanksgiving.

E-mailed the Syracuse Crunch and the B-Sens last night. Got an e-mail from the Binghamton Senators office today:

Thank you for your interest in the Binghamton Senators.
I have forwarded your information onto our Director of GameDay Operations - Christa Reese .
Regards, Terry Buczkowski


Feeling GREAT about my list. I've never felt more driven or motivated in my life. Seeing my goals on paper and remaining committed to them is making more difference in my life than I ever thought it would. So, again, I ask you, what's keeping you from making your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment