Sunday, August 23, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's








I arrived at home today to find "Breakfast at Tiffany's" waiting for me (thank you, Netflix)!


I loved that at one point in the movie Holly and Paul spend a day doing things they have never done before--- how very appropriate, don't you think? :)


You can watch a video of one of my favorite scenes here: http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2714174233/
Ahhh, Tiffany's...what girl doesn't love the thought of a small, Tiffany blue box with something sparkly inside, or at least something from a Cracker Jack box that's been engraved just for her?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the clip! You've inspired me, (I've never seen this movie either), I vow to watch this movie by the end of September! Thanks for being so cool Kristy!

    ReplyDelete